Breaking the cycle of addiction while strengthening local families
We are with you and your family every step of the way. Services offered include:
- Substance Abuse Assessment and Treatment
- Provides assessment and referral, case management, individual, group and family therapy. Assesses substance abuse, provides drug screening and diagnosis.
- Substance Abuse Recovery Family Program (SURF)
- Teaches youth how to deal with family members using substances, information about substances and tools to seek help for their own substance abuse.
- Parenting Program
- Teaches essential skills for parents with children 0-8 years old. Topics include healthy communication, how to address different stages of development, and how to discipline children without the use of physical punishment.
- Roots and Wings
- A parent and teen (ages 9-16) program that helps strengthen families by teaching them how to build healthy and clear communication skills.
- Anger Management Program
- An educational group program for individuals struggling with emotional regulation and want to develop healthy stress coping mechanisms.
Click here to learn more.
CRCC is a non-profit basic-needs service center that provides access to food, medical care and counseling programs to all our neighbors in need. Since 1968 we have been working to heal the sick, feed the hungry, protect and enrich children, engage and honor our elderly, and advocate for the most vulnerable in our community.
Cristo Rey Community Center has helped many people get back on their feet during difficult times, has not turned them away when they needed a doctor, food or clothing; when things felt the most desperate they were treated with the understanding and compassion that everyone deserves.
Would you like to learn more? Please call (517) 372-4700 for more service information and our helpful staff would be happy to direct you.
Welcome to dignity, growth and positivity.